Sunday, December 13, 2009

Combinations With Repetition With Restrictions

10/12/2009 last exit


Torino la nuit

the valley of Torre Pellice
Canon EOS 7D EF28-70 F4L
1000iso
no post processing except for the reduced format for web
We have reached the end of this year with this week out because the weather is favorable, and then we find the usual place at this time Vaccera in the yard of the shelter where There are 5 cm of compacted snow and slippery.

There are many items to photograph in winter, Orion is the most famous and we are all ready at 18 for a night under the stars.
My intention is to return the horse's head and flaming star, with the fire of MZ8pro Pentax75 mounted on Sphinx and the FS60c Takahashi as a guide

temperature around zero degrees and the wind is bearable is almost absent, but the seeing is not quite optimal.
I unfortunately did not accomplished anything good because the frame does not work well.
The declination axis does not work! While the graph shows a good AR can be seen driving in a disastrous chart DEC
then home to uncover the worm is too stuck in its stand and loosen the lockring on.

I am not surprised, however, failure of yet this year, I am consoled by the fact that it is the last exit and maybe next year things will be better.
Disassemble around 3 am and I dedicate myself to try my new purchase a Canon EOS 7D and at least it works like a dream!

At the end I go to my bed in the shelter where I was waiting for a stove that heats the room big time!

Goodbye prossino in January 2010 with new astronomical purposes



0 comments:

Post a Comment