awakes after a long hibernation
From September Last year, until the first week of March this year, I pretty much stayed in the astronomical sense, because of the weather, a number of personal problems, and finally because the sphinx is just right, not (or do not know how to use).
Then I went back to the old heavy LX200GPS that has shown and still proves to be more reliable and decently autoguiding photographic poses ( and think that I wanted to sell )!
course I would have liked a Mak1 or wait a GM1000, but then I thought it was not worth the price (7000 € are a little a lot) and take pictures is fine so far an older LX200 that has proved effective when the seeing permits autoguide properly. The only problem is if you really want to find a weight XXL
If anything, I'll do a bit of weight lifting to feel lighter!
I had time to capture a series of frames at the head of a horse before sunset and rose during the second exit at Colle del Lys in the company of Saro and Lucio below and attach the results are not perfect because even if lacking other signal, if I can next weekend carrurerĂ² another series of frames of these entities.
For a complete description, I preferred to use instead of the amended EOS350D MZ8pro given that this recent acquisition has given me some problemini. We
Colle del Lys discovered that besides being a "stone's throw" from Turin also offers a decent and sufficiently dark sky, so we are even more motivated to make fast exits the week, but for now we are content to settle down at the roadside to about 100m from the square that is lit by two lamps cursed.
Another novelty of the hill, back down the road I met a cinghialone from fear with two menacing teeth, thank goodness that was more willing to cross the street to load my car!
after 300m but two deer crossed the road in search of food near a group of houses. Very
local traffic in this area, I hope not to find a pair tomorrow extraterrestrials since the area is known for its UFO sightings!
The road is still much easier than leading to the hill Vaccera.
NGC2238 NGC2244 AA rosette sum of 17 frames of dark-800IS 3min flat-bias DSS Photoshop
pentax75 eos350d
LX200GPS 8 "LPI autoguide
IC434 Horse Head
sum of 32 frames of 3-4min in two different evenings
other data as above.
Finally after a long slumber disturbed by various bad dreams I have found the desire to continue to do astrophotography.
0 comments:
Post a Comment