Saturday, April 3, 2010

Indoor Basketball Courts Montreal

Col del Lys.

01/03/2010 New
evening under a beautiful sky.
IC405 the recording subject as it is at its zenith and then in the best shooting conditions.
This confirms the excellent guider with the LX200 and the LPI I can do 15 without any problems posed by 5min.
Then at the end I decided to make some recovery in the near IC410 but without realizing that in the meantime, the constellation is in the dusk so I have some misgivings about the final result. 3
I still poses 5min and see that the result seems acceptable. At 23.30
finished filming.

IC405 "flaming star" Auriga

15 frames of 5 min 800IS Canon EOS350D amended Pentax75, the sum of dark, flat, bias T 1, no wind and moisture.

DSS Processing, Photoshop.


Then I made a mosaic of the two objects and jumped out of a picture that I did not think to do.

better that way!

I wish all my good friends to spend holidays in peace in the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment