After at least 4 months of inactivity, Monday 17 promises a good night to do astronomy photo with a sky on the whole good of the hill Vaccera.
I can finally try the new LX200R not disappoint me at all.
It follows very well, perhaps even better than the late LX200GPS, but what is undoubtedly the strength of this tool is the new perspective that shows how deep-sky objects I have ever seen before, perhaps on the diagonal mirror which reflects the 99% and the eyepiece of the Meade 5000 series of new invoice.
The evening is only disturbed by an annoying wind that forces me to remove the hood and forces me to wrap myself in the blanket that is part of the equipment by amateur astronomer.
I wanted to take back the galaxy M104 but I lost more time than expected to calibrate the instrument to the celestial pole.
Like all first times, the tube of the telescope tube must be calibrated optically and mechanically to the pole, and this took me longer than expected, and when I was ready to resume the galaxy, this was too low to 'horizon.
Then I changed the subject and I directed the tool on the M8 which was next to the meridian and I resumed with the EOS350D modified to fire the Pentax75.
Appetite comes with eating, says a popular saying and then I took the nearby M20.
Later came out a mosaic, as shown below.
data Filming:
sum of 9 frames of 4 min 800IS
autoguide LPI fire-LX200R reduced af 6.3
subtraction of dark T-9 4 ° 30% moist bias
1 / 4000 s
no flat
sum from DSS processing
Photoshop
M20
mosaic twice
M8 do almost without noticing the sunrise at around 4 is starting to clear but I'm not tired at all, rather they are happy how many times that all is well and I can enjoy a perfect night sky.
Pick the tool is now around 5.30 when the horizon of Turin takes on the fantastic colors of dawn I go to sleep.
you at the next (hopefully very soon)!
0 comments:
Post a Comment