Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Dell Webcam Is Not Detected Anymore

The junction


After a year of various obstacles, I have assembled in camp at a fixed location on my telescope.
From September last year I was prepared to house the structure of security booth, and here it is, hinged on the concrete base ready to protect the instrument from the weather.
Having a tool ready for use in a fixed location is an advantage that all amateurs aspire because sooner or later we must not waste time stationed at the meter pole and then at the end of the night when it was tired having to remove everything and place in the car.
Not to mention that it happens sometimes having to disassemble very quickly to the onset of a storm. Thanks to Joseph
an amateur of the camp now, I can easily check in wi-fi the telescope from inside the trailer, next to the stove and not from outside maybe with different degrees below zero.
A part of the small touches and a generous coat of paint on wood, everything works and this August the sky whenever I can allow it to do astronomy from my desk at the campsite to Promiod (AO).
The "Crossroads" is the choice not to do more traveling the amateur astronomer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment