One night I'll remember because everything, absolutely everything worked properly!
The telescope has guided the poses perfectly The sky was of best at least until 1.30 when the veils are gradually upset the poses, too bad because you could do before dawn.
And then we were a bunch of amateurs, and every time we met in a series of poses to the other to pass the time with some talk. It was only
Giuseppe and Massimo, but definitely had the toughest commitments that prevented him from being present with us. Personally
there too, with the spirit, and this is enough for me.
data recovery
LX200 ACF reduced to f6.3 for autoguiding with the LPI and Meade's proprietary software
Pentax 75 SDHF in parallel remains a great goal astronomical
MZ8 room per set for a gain of 80% to offset 110 T -10 °
about +5 ° T external humidity and wind already absent in the early evening you could see the Milky Way in all its majesty.
However, we noticed during the night that Torgnon you could see the beams of light like night club (but much weaker) at the bell, I then informed the next day, it was based on a country festival food products.
Fortunately, however, did not disturb our shots aimed mostly at the zenith.
The goal of the night the Pleiades because there have never succeeded, but this time!
poses 7min for a total of 1hr 45min
sum with DSS with dark, flat (this time I realized how are facts) and bias.
with DSS have aligned channels manually because I never have, and saturated to 12%.
With Photoshop I set only the levels, contrast, and sharpening.
I have not had to do anything but enjoy shooting in 1:1 scale and see what else is nebulous, and there are many tangled webs, but on this post are required to reduce the size of the photo and then you lose most of the details you see the original.
Mark then pointed out to me because he is a "galassiologo" the presence of 2 galassiette UGC and you can see clearly the first right of Electra, the second near the right edge toward the center of the photo, it shows very well his arms.
skies to all
September
0 comments:
Post a Comment