Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Tits And Tight Abs

LEAVING FOR A LONG JOURNEY YOU TAKE WITH YOU DESIRE never to return '

1
Tomorrow is the big day!
Well, we're almost there ... Will I have got everything? The ten pillars
absolutely do not forget:
1 - the wedding ring engraved with the name of my sister
2 - the sun Enzo
3 - quartz Ile
4 - the ladybug Manu
5 - the tennis ball to Andre
6 - some photos of my adorable cousins \u200b\u200bAndrea, Maxim and Sarah, and Emma, \u200b\u200bthe beautiful creature that lights up my eyes every time I see it
7 - the so-called Cyrus and Borgo
8 - moleskine and the monkey 9 of Marce
- The Book of Susanna and Giancarlo
10 - Monika
Chinese calendars with these sentimental value could go top of the world, are the things that I can not buy anywhere else, the minimum required to smile at times when I down ... My medicine really!
These ingredients also add the desire to escape, the smile of my mom, my dad and the determination of the blessing of my grandma who watch day and night on me. A very good recipe, the taste adventurous and brave. Why must so my life experience.
San Francisco here I come !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment