Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surround Soiund System Won't Play



1
Yesterday I went to the river here near my house.
A special meeting to brighten my day: a father and his son just two years. A situation is a bit 'unusual than one would imagine a book where the protagonists are individuals who live on a desert island. His father was a somewhat whimsical kind, half-length dreadlocks and a beard as long back, only the eyes stood out from his face marked with 35-40 years of emotions. The child, that I discovered called Elijah, was a love child, fine blond hair blond, straight as spaghetti, cut "a bowl" and two brown eyes to light that lively little face.
The father begins the first to strip himself remained in his underwear and then strips also Elia, making him remain naked and become one with nature around them. It hit me just one thing: instead of the classic diaper the baby was wearing a "diapers", you know what? It 's a diaper "reusable" that was used more or less 25 years ago when the lines did not exist, only made of fabric and braid. The father carefully washed it and put it to dry in the sun. Fantastic.
could not divert my eyes from the image full of love and weirdness. View the father swim (in water gelidissima river from a glacier, I only say this!), See Elijah get to know that water ice and see them play together the sand and throw rocks into the pool ... It was of course everything was so touching. I imagined a story of adventure and a bit 'behind this fantastic scene, style "Into the Wild" (I love fantasizing), and in reality was only an estranged father who lived these moments with her son as the most intense and valuable of his life. I found out when I had the courage to go and make friends with Elijah. And after talking to the father of this and that, he told me his story and I mine. Initially she thought it was an experienced traveler, I was hoping I would tell her last trip more enterprising ... Instead a hint of disappointment when he told me he had never traveled, even if he would like. An ordinary story, like many others, but the essence of life that characterized the bond between father and son have rarely seen anywhere else, that's for sure.
"Good luck, I'm sure gonna find your way." These are his words when we parted. Trivial words, but spoken by him at that moment, I have been very significant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment