Monday, November 3, 2008

Why Does A Dodge Dakota Stop Running

AFTER THE CLOUDS THE SUN ALWAYS COMES OUT ... The castaways

1
been two months since my "bad American Experience." Two months rather difficult especially in decision-making point of view. Two months passed and to think to work up here and there in bars and restaurants gather enough for a few Euros. Two months of diligent gym to release tension and two months of friendships revived. 60 days passed very slowly, thinking, thinking and thinking, waiting for someone or something inside me told me: "Yes, Laura, this is the right thing to do." It seems absurd, paradoxical, but it is not easy to decide what is best for you, is not at all easy. One day an idea, a day after another and another, what a mess! I felt so small, like a child who can not go alone on the chair ... I found myself as "the way" of the monopolies, ready to (re) start, but always with some unexpected way. Many probably a lot, but I was in "prison", trapped by my perennial state of dissatisfaction. But now I've done it, now I have won my "Victory Park" are just some of doing the right thing. Always hoping not to catch another unexpected!! I will not say too much, so I leave this appetizer while waiting to savor all the delicious taste of my emotions! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment