Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where Can You Buy Peroni

STRONG FEELINGS FEELINGS!

1
I think in Australia the time is proportionate to the speed of kangaroos ... It is technically possible that two months have passed since I set foot in this fragrant land! Two months, you realize?! Not me!
A post to send a little 'my feelings, my emotions, even if it is not so easy to describe with common words. Only those who have experienced first-hand experience perhaps can understand me through.
A sense of freedom that fills your heart, veins and lungs when you breathe. The knowledge that they do what they want, they are masters of myself now more than ever, no influence from anyone. The feeling of having everything under control. Back home in the evening after work, tired, aching legs and mind heavy to try to understand everything that people ask you, but happy and carefree. Delighted in watching every night, painting the beautiful lights of the skyscrapers that are reflected in the river and thinking "please do not wake me, I will continue to dream." A sense of inner confidence and outward never tried before. A city that do not know, but it seems to me to know all along. Laura A I've never known before. A
feel at ease, a feeling of being at home, like I've lived here ever since. The desire to change, to discover, to see, do not know the meaning of the word "routine". So much so that in a week I have a flight waiting for me to Melbourne. New places to discover, new friends, new house, new job. It changes everything for the umpteenth time, but I feel this electricity in the veins that makes me upset all over again and again. Of course, I will miss Brisbane: my flatmates, work, Roman and other friends at the restaurant. But it is not comparable to the curiosity to know the person that I will close during the flight or the desire to discover new horizons and falling in love with other views. To live is to risk it! And then he
, less than a week ago, a magical meeting that will always remain in my heart and I will remember with a romantic Brisbane smile. Understand that you can communicate with different languages \u200b\u200band cultures, eyes and body, and remain stunned by this magical atmosphere that breathes with him and understand that you're expressing yourself a thousand times better than you did before, in Italian . I will miss, I miss his sweetness and his being able to understand me, but now is the fate to decide for me and I will not change its course. As they say, time will tell ...
Of course, I would liar to say that I miss nothing about my old life. I miss many pieces of the puzzle: my parents, my family and my wonderful cousins, you can play with them and tighten them tightly, Italian food, pasta and baked gnocchi of my mom, my friends, hang out with them laughing until you have tears in their eyes, get drunk and sing in the car Braulio till 6 in the morning, evenings at the trocar and the Jazz and the coffee bar, gym and step classes and yoga ... I could go on hours! But all that really exists, and I know that when I come back I can rebuild my puzzle every time I want, but now there is still time, I still keep dreaming. Please do not wake me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment