HEART THE GIFT OF LIFE CAMPAIGN GIRL
1
While you make your way around the island, sensitise your eyes and ears to the natural sights and sounds. Become absorbed by nature. Transform the plain old bush "into what it really is, an extravaganza of life. Throughout this short journey, you will appreciate "The Gift of Life .
The gift of life ... We seldom stop to reflect on these four simple words, in this life busy when we are thrown: school, study, family, work and all the responsibilities that we face daily. A company may be thinking too much, but does not think about trivial things that are also those that would make us live better. That's where we live. Five months away from what he characterized my old routine they sent me the true essence of life and made me realize how lucky to have this wonderful treasure in my hands, a treasure that was given to me and that I had to pay for it. A framework that can dipigere with the colors we want and give you the nuances that we like, day by day in more than a stroke, according to us, we will feel better, maybe that will give us a bit 'of happiness: a new dress, an increase in our pay packet, a new car, to be perfect on every occasion to be better accepted by others' eyes ... But is this true happiness? Maybe five months ago I would have said yes, too. Right now my happiness is waking up in the morning and see a new dawn when I go to work every day to see a different sky even though it is always the same, to meet someone who gives me a sincere smile, knowing that an unknown person is interested to know how I am, meet new people with their stories, each original, able to listen and be heard even when they tried to in a language that is not yours, you have four shirts, two pants and two sweaters and understand that I may well live with only these few rags, a walk in a park and read a sign that tells me to appreciate "the gift of life "... Here is my happiness, things that are banal, but also those that make me feel so full of life as I never have been, always with a smile instead of the lips. This may seem a bit 'exaggerated, can not be all so simple when I'm catapulted back in what will be my future life and do not get me wrong, I hope to have a family one day, to have responsibility and to be able to buy a dress that I love it ... But in any case I am sure that after the experience that I'm living, I can deal with everything from a new point of view: I do not complain more about things more useless because there are people who think that they will be picking onions under the Australian sun, sbufferò no more because I have to stay in office until late for me to decide my life, I am that I can decide to feel better, to be happy. It is not so awkward, you just do what you really want to be happy. So ... The choice is yours! And there are plenty of choices, you just see them, are here before our eyes.
After this parenthesis, I update you on my latest adventures. I'm always in Mildura, I am currently working at the factory, packaged grapes and the pay is really good ... In the hostel we are now a family, we all know, we play cards together, watch TV together, eat together, drink together and we get drunk ... Just as a family, or almost! Eh eh! But in any case I believe that seven weeks are "enough"! Soon I think I started: my plan is to join someone in possession of a four-wheeled means of transport crossing the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne to Adelaide and then move to the West Coast ... For a month or so my intention is just to travel, I think I have enough money to do it! And after all this time I believe in farm just deserve it, eh, eh! Even here in Australia is Easter, and even if I did not understand why today, Good Friday is a holiday, so everything is closed and we backpackers (or as we call it bad-pickers among us) we're off. I've never been very "religious" but I do not think that Italy will also celebrate Easter on Friday! Bo! But here in Australia, as you may have guessed by now, is a whole other world! Ok ... I just have to wish "Happy Easter everybody"! See ya soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment