IT'S TIME TO GO BACK ...
1
The last two months in the Australian land spend traveling and discovering other new wonders of the infinite earth.
book a tour from Broome to Darwin 9-day long national park in the Kimberley, the largest on the continent. I was presented with a scenario quite different: forget the endless blue ocean, white beaches and bays to forget postcard. In front of me a tropical vegetation, towering palms and a huge green leaves around me, huge waterfalls and pools of fresh water, crocodiles are relaxing on the banks of the river, hot springs and other wonderful freaks of nature that, thank God for these share has remained untouched. 9 days sleeping on the ground under the stars, thanking his life for giving me these unforgettable moments.
From Darwin to fly to Brisbane. The temperature in the capital of the Northern Territory is suffocating: it is the beginning of the so-called Wet Season (rainy season), there is high humidity and in the evening the temperature exceeds 35 degrees Celsius. If it is hot now I dare not imagine how it will be in the middle of this season!
arrived in Brisbane decided to go to visit Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world. The scenery is spectacular, driving on the beach with an ocean of deep blue that runs alongside you. Dingo and whales are the contours in these 3-day stay on the island. A visit to a lake called Mc Kenzie, with water so clear that is the envy of the ocean: it looks like anything but a lake! I think I have seen water so clear a few times. Alas
time is short, it's time to move closer to Sydney, where he will close the circle.
On the way down, I stop at Yamba, a small town just south of Byron Bay. Perhaps my consistency is not 100% right now, but I decide to stop in this place to spend some 'time with Alex, the guy who I met in the pearl farm. After all I spent with him these past two and a half months, is the person with whom I have close relationship more sincere and true in everything this year, is an important person who has been part of my journey called life of Australia and for any reason I will never forget. I
him an opportunity to confirm the ideas that I had done all these months on the Australians. I was a guest of Alex and his Aunt Ming, I was a guest of their friends and living in their homes, I never felt a foreigner, but on the contrary, I felt perfectly at ease, at home, I have always treated as one of them. Hospitality, friendliness and hospitality are innate characteristics of this people. (They also have many faults, do not you think! But this is not the place, maybe in another post).
The last two weeks spent in Down Under in Sydney, where the circle closes. I love this city, maybe a little 'chaotic and travel, but full of magical atmosphere that captures me and makes me spend hours sitting and watching the Opera House, without experiencing the feeling of wasting time or losing. I get drunk with happiness if it were not for the thought that the days go by in a hurry and is approaching the fateful November 10.
And so I find myself at the airport, with tears that never cease to fall from my cheeks and with a sense of selfishness that comes over me ... I should be excited to go home, see my family and my friends, and but not quite so ... Perhaps it is partly but I find myself crying continuously with an infinite sadness in my spirit, with the other part of me that wants to get on that damn plane. Here's how I feel, a succession of strange feelings and sensations that is driving me crazy. I will never forget a single day of this year. A farewell to Sydney Opera House and the plane that is taking me away, but with a promise in my heart: "See you again soon!"
A year in Australia, away from the routine and everything you built in a lifetime. A year full of emotions and unforgettable memories and a sincere smile. The year of living my life. One year he gave me a new Laura that maybe I did know the real Laura. A
Laura has always had a little 'fear and who now feels the bravest in the world. A
Laura has never had great respect for herself and now is much more secure and aware of his qualities. A
Laura once complained often and now understood that it is nothing to be happy, just the desire to live with a smile. A
Laura did not know the concept of multiculturalism and who now sees no difference between people. Laura A
a time a little 'timid and now has a thirst for new challenges. Laura A
before equating the word with the word live there and who now felt the sharp distinction between the two. A
Laura was not so sure of that "wanting is power" and that he now knows that you just want to get something truly and deeply. A
he saw Laura in linguistic and cultural diversity an important barrier in interpersonal communication and that now he understood that it is only ignorance to make us believe certain things. A
Laura had not fully learned the gift of life and now feels the most fortunate of the world.
I think I could go on for hours. Every day a new discovery and that is why the thirst for travel and to know is alive in me, and I think I can choke now that I discovered what it is. Thanks
Australia, thanks for making me stop and think, thank you for having taught me the true love of life and for teaching me things that I did not and could never learn by living like a machine in today's society. Thanks for making me realize that happiness is within each of us, and it takes very little to notice. I will treasure all that you taught me, in my heart for the rest of my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment