I decide to do this week out because the weather is favorable, and so it is! At about 1000m
are the first traces of snow on the roadside but the road is all cleaned up to the hill where I found the last stretch of road leading to the shelter covered with 20cm of fresh snow.
The sight of snow makes me a bad effect throughout the night and hope not to find patches of ice on the road.
I took this picture, eager to Maximus, known on the amateur astronomer place, with his telescope because it seems that the sign indicating "no parking" for telescopes over the hill! I hope not!
Around 18 is dark enough to start shooting. Night textbook, no wind and humidity, but with the temperature of -2 ° brrr!!
Something had to go wrong!
I have not cared for well, the focus with the result of having to throw away all the shots!
I'm at least able to verify the validity of the recent maintenance that I did at the Sphinx, now chasing well at low temperatures.
At 2 am dismantle the equipment and go down by much watch where you put the wheels, now there are several patches of ice and go down with extreme caution since I do not have the tires for the season.
you next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment