MILAN: THE END. A RELAXED CONFIDENCE
1
Here I am. For the few fans, who sometimes read me, forgive my absence. Last week in Milan
earth: Friday last day in office, last Thursday evening at the Jazz on Thursday night in the last my mat ... It closes a chapter closes my first experience of living and working in a city that was (and is still in part) to be discovered. It was definitely a great discovery: I have known sides of my character that I did not know, I grew up and now I feel ready to consciously experience the many dreams and that will mark another chapter, more often full-bodied, my diary of life. And I can not wait to start writing that chapter! Direct from San Francisco.
If I were to make a record this year in Milan might start by saying that he knew very special people, real people that I am sure will remain in my heart if they really want it. I've had a demonstration Thursday dinner: all sitting at the table, are special enough to make the evening a few glances and small gestures or words, little thoughts, words written with fragrant heart on a piece of paper or a book ... A glass of good wine, good food and above all so many beautiful smiles. Few signs, but to me very significant. I will take in America and in my heart.
will be hard to say goodbye to many things: first of all my colleagues, my work, my roommates, my home, my mat, my coffee pods, the sclera of my head, the Milanese aperitif, to tram, the benches of Parco Sempione, the instructors at the gym, to "fuck Johnny," the refrigerator leaking water to brasileiro .... I could go on for hours ... Yes, I will miss it all terribly. You know, leave the routine is never too easy, though often we complain. The mysteries of life ...
Another merit certainly goes to Milan as: living in a big city, I did much better appreciation for the mountains and meadows where I lived for 22 years and over. I appreciate more the air and the smell of hay (although I'm allergic), I appreciate more the dialect and the festivals of the country before I considered a den of drunks, I appreciate more the accuracy of Mother Flavia flavors and cooking. And 'as if time had stopped there, it's as if someone had a magic wand with the expressed desire to remain all it is. But it is also nice to have these assurances and certainties in life, that some things, some people and some places never change! So
from Milan will be the last time I write, I think ... Surely will tell you about my vacation in August to Panarea ... But then my post will be directly targati "made in USA "!!!! It will have a different taste, I assure you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment