Friday, October 30, 2009

Free Furry Yiff Samples

from my old archive photos

Add a number of old and new photos taken from my album astronomical.

The road leading to the hill Vaccera, continue for about 200m but today (February 2008) is blocked by 1.80 meters of snow fell during the winter so I had to stop at the edge of the road!
My LX200GPS 8 "a great well built instrument mounted on a wedge much more solid as the original, made from me.
instead This is my new setup, a Sphinx, much more portable, but of excellent workmanship.
the background, the trees seen from the valley floor Torinese Vaccera hill.
Mosaic twice the Veil Nebula in Cygnus.
Taken from my site in Valle D'Aosta Promiod
Sadr the star of the Swan range surrounded by a large nebulosity.
nearby M29 is also seen
almost an hour to pose for this shot of M31 with the EOS350D and tele EF300F4L
Summer Camp 2009 at the Balma Prato Nevoso I started with the M16 and Pentax75 Eos350D mod
Lulin Comet when it was in conjunction with Regulus and just a galaxy Leo1 distamte from Regulus.
Sum of 8 poses 2min from 800IS Vaccera
M8-M20 two objects of the beautiful summer sky in a sea of \u200b\u200bstars.
One pose 3min 800IS with EOS350D and teleEF300 F4L
hill Vaccera
B33 "horse head" in the constellation of Orion.
I tried again many times to redo this picture, but for various reasons I have failed.
But here (although I hoped there) with only 4 poses 5min with EOS350D EF300 F4L paintings and the silhouette of the horse here!
Colle Vaccera January 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment