Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Birthday Invitations Black And White Theme
1
My initial estimate of a month or two stop Broome multiplies exactly twice: two months will become little more than four, I think the most interesting and exciting chapter of all the "Australia". But first things first. The first impression
the town turns out to be absolutely positive: the center is small, only two main streets, and even if we do not understand why my sister and I absolutely can not orient! And 'the beginning of the so-called Dry Season (the dry season, the Italian translation is really painful!) And is exactly the right time to find a job because an increasing number of tourists arriving every day. A first
unforgettable sunset at Cable Beach, the best beach I've ever seen in Australia. It 's just great and the bay is the protagonist who catch my eye making me think "Yes, I think I'll stop for a while' in paradise."
We settle in the hostel and the next day begins the usual practice: 10 copies of the curriculum and so the restaurant to look for work in a restaurant! Once again the Australian luck with me: I can get two races in two different exercises, the first and the second in a cafe in a restaurant.
Both are successful and I can get both jobs. I will work every morning at the cafe and three-four nights a week at the restaurant. Not bad for my pockets!
Meanwhile my sister a ride to Darwin with a young German, the greeting is not the most sad ... Maybe something inside me tells me that soon we shall meet again, and in fact will be the case! In the hostel
know Dan, Australian boy a bit 'crazy (as all the Australians on the other hand) but nice and friendly. I decide to accept his proposal ... What have you got it? The idea is to move to the caravan park together to save a bit 'of money, he has a tent big enough for me, complete with a sleeping bag and swag ... Without much thought I decided to accept: the tent will be the my roof for the next two months! I think the thing that most characterizes the people of Australia is generosity, fortunately there is not always an ulterior motive in everything.
The days pass quickly, a lot of work and life at the caravan park is really on. I know a lot of people, many Italian boys, including Albert and Gigi with which most lego, Tom, a fancy hair salon in London that will give me lots of laughs, Adam, an Australian guy who likes to speak Japanese and Italian bong smoking from dawn to evening, and a cranky old man who every time he sees me asks me exactly the same things (but is part of the play too!). It creates a kind of family that makes me feel perfectly at ease, as if you were at home, even if sometimes I have to admit that I would like a bit 'over peace, especially at night!
working at the restaurant, I know Anna and Maria, a lovely Italian couple will always remember how My "Broome Parents." It creates a strong bond between us, I think the relationships that arise while traveling are among the most lasting: it shares something in common, a profound experience of traveling (or in this case of roaming) and one gets the 'feeling to know each other forever. And a smile, a hug, a dinner, every gesture most trivial, are given without asking anything in return, only with the intention of making an unforgettable moment, to make your trip unforgettable. This is exactly what has happened to me with Anna and Mario, thanks for having left their mark on my first journey of life. After a few weeks
wonderful news: my sister has booked a flight back to Broome! I really think he's missing too ...! Eh eh! In my house, and Dan certainly no place for her!
so spend two months working in the week, Sunday spent relaxing in Cable Beach, a fun evening at the caravan park, an occasional outlet in town. There is something magical about this city that steals my heart, perhaps the time spent with my sister, maybe the lovely climate and beautiful beach, perhaps the so-called "Broome Time" ... You should know that all the people who live here are involved in a kind of time I like to call "no time" ... Relaxation and tranquility are the order of the day, there is no hurry, you only think to be happy and do not take it for anything ... To the question "What time is it?" the answer is simply "It's Time Broome, mate." If you can not relax here, you must have some serious problems!!
After nearly two months it's time to say goodbye to my sister, after almost 15 months will return to Italy soon. This time it spreads a sense of sadness in me ... I spent the last full month with her, 30 days, 24 hours on 24, with the person you love most in my life, alas an unforgettable month that has passed too quickly . In any case there is also the desire to continue alone the desire for freedom that will soon find relief in the best way.
I think it's time to change something, the procedure begins to take possession of my precious time, I have to find a new idea, something you do revive a bit 'my days. In any case I'm not going to leave Broome, I love this place, I feel I belong, for all the reasons I just described. He decides groped a new wildcard Broome is famous for pearls, there are many pearl farms around here ... What intrigues me a lot and I am curious ... Why not try to find work in this field?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment