Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How To Make Your Hair Look Messy But Good



15
October 16, 2009 Almost a star party in Vaccera!


arriving around 16 am on the square of the refuge and I will be intent on standing of the telescope.
not want to waste time because it gets dark at around 19 before we decided to eat sandwiches at night, and give us some hot drink with camping stoves that I carry around for some time. Arriva also an amateur astronomer Massimo
Torinese we met on site some time ago, is sympathetic, knowledgeable and also has an excellent tool, but for some strange reason, this night's almost everything will go wrong!
Sometimes it happens, and you just have to recheck everything else is definitely a reason but at night it becomes difficult to park, align, calibrate ...
I for my part I could try MZ8pro in the best conditions.
Pleiades M45 6 x 50 offset 140 7min gain sum of dark and bias DSS Photoshop T-5 ° 2 ° external
very low humidity seeing two optical Pentax75
M27 dumbell 5 x4min gain offset 20 120
The ultimate test of room is very positive, very different from while the good Eos350D I used so far and I will use in the future.

arrive on 16 other friends of the group.
Henry, Lucio, Leonardo, Piero, James arrive in the afternoon, and other visuals that do not know, the square is full of telescopes as an egg!
But the night is not really in favor, the bad seeing maybe 5 does not allow autoguiding and then to the second I remove it all and I dedicate it to take pictures with the camera to friends who still resist, think they can do wonders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment