BROOME WESTERN AUSTRALIA: THE FREEDOM 'OF THE AUSTRALIAN TRAVEL
1
Outback tour ended, I My sister and fly from Alice Springs to Perth, where we expect Antoine and Tada, two French guys who I knew when I was working in farm in Mildura. The program is to travel with their van along the West Coast, is surely the most economical solution and at the same time also the most adventurous!
13-day trip from Perth to Broome: a sense of freedom never experienced spends in front of my eyes looking out the window. The freedom to go where you want, to see places that most attract you, to wake up when the light is focused too long on your eyes, eat at any place at any time, even sitting on the ground, a feeling of independence and of mastery makes me feel more able to face everything with lightness, with a spirit of life that has suddenly awakened within me. All that has characterized my inner journey along the West Coast, and the most amazing thing is that I could not imagine that the best was yet to come (see "Chapter Broome).
The places visited are enormous and include national parks, white beaches and wild, an ocean that changes color wherever he directs my gaze, kangaroos that constantly accompany the mileage, sunrises and sunsets with the same protagonist, but each time with a different scenario , always laughing.
The company has not been that bad, although after 13 days of a French accent my ears and those of my sister started to rebel and in stages automatically each "sinks" (the equivalent of "I think" for the French).
The idea now, as far as I'm concerned, is to stay at Broome, look again for a job maybe for a couple of months (my pockets are starting to cry again) and then set off in search of new emotions to collect. My sister will stop with me in Broome for a few days but then continue its journey to Darwin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment