Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catchy Marijuana Phrase



October 23
output Vaccera

I would have expected an improvement of the time during the day, but at 3 pm there are mostly large, and then leave for the Vaccera hope to refer back the previous Friday where everything seemed to go wrong.

Saro, Leonardo and Massimo are my companions of the evening.

When I arrive in the vicinity of the hill, I see on the roadside waste of snow, the first of the season, and I come to mind bad memories of misadventure accadutami in December 2007, but luckily arrive at the place without problems, the road is clean and also the square, however I have snow chains in the trunk!

The fields around are still 5cm of snow and looked at her with little sympathy.

After assembling the equipment, I have the time to take a quick stroll in the woods nearby, and with great joy I find three beautiful mushrooms (boletus edulis ) senior from 5 to 8cm. The

night is gradually improving, even if not perfect, sometimes there comes a spiteful cold wind from the north and no longer bother to allowing me to resume the 24 successfully placed 7th from 6 minutes to IC281 (the Pacman Nebula in Cassiopeia) and a series of of dark frames and for the first time I can also Carire as I resume CCDcap flat field with the software. The guider
corrects very well with a maximum error of 0.002 ASEC on two axes!

IC281
sum of dark 6x7frames
9 13 15 flat bias
gain offset 140 tonnes, 50% -5 ° sensor
sum DSS processing Photoshop

one o'clock at night I decide to try again with M45 (the Pleiades) is sufficiently high on the horizon

I have already taken up this subject, but the intent is to increase the number of poses and the exposure time to "jump out " all the details of the nebulosity. But I can not run the guider!

then I will doubt the need to track the state of lubrication of the screw-down crown system of the two axes. Doubt that is confirmed by the fact that at the end of the night when the telescope carried to the starting position I feel bad turn the engines of the same signs of stress (at least the axis of DEC).

I do not have resistance to low temperatures at night and then unmount, greeting friends and return home with the sole desire to find a bar to make me a cappuccino and a croissant!

Hello to the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment